Pipe Line Magnetic Separator are used for filtration of iron particles from products in liquid/slurry form.Pipe Line Magnetic Separator have following features:
• The Pipe Line Magnetic Separator can be installed easily in fluid flow line.
• They give complete magnetic protection by attracting iron particles over the magnet surface by trapping particles as fine as 10 micron.
• For different flow rates the magnetic filters of different sizes are available.
• High Intensity Rear Earth Magnets or Low Intensity St. Ferrite Magnets are used depending upon the users requirement.General Specification:
• Normally these filters are designed to take up pressures 5kg/sq cm. They can be designed to withstand higher pressure.
• Maximum operating temperature 80C. They can be designed to work at temperatures as high as
• In all Filters, best grade Rear Earth magnets are used for construction. The outer casing and the top cover, butterfly nuts and handles of the magnetic filter is made out of stainless steel (S.S.304, S.S.316)Types:
• These Pipe Line Magnetic Separator are made up of Stainless Steel 304 / 316 shell with inlet and
outlet flange connections and a drain plug. The filters are made up of high intensity permanent
magnets (Ndfeb) made in the form of elements. These magnetic elements are fixed on the top lid and
are arranged in circular format so that the liquid is exposed to maximum area of elements. This is
removed manually after removing the top lid of the filter.
• The self cleaning Pipe Line Magnetic Separator consist of sleeves provided over the elements. The
iron particles get trapped over the sleeve when the fluid is passed through the filter. When the
elements are removed along with the top lid from the sleeves, the iron particles get dropped from the
sleeve on the bottom of the filter this is removed through the drain plug by injecting pressurized water.